- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
More heads reportedly rolled at the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) yesterday with news bulletins manager John Gambanga and Jacob Phiri being shown the exit door 24 hours after the State broadcaster terminated contracts for 282 employees citing viability problems. Sources at ZBC said the pair was fired as part of the broadcaster’s streamlining exercise which has seen Tazzen Mandizvidza being appointed general manager, while Chris Chivinge was appointed editor-in-chief. ZBC spokesperson Gladman Bandama could neither…Read More