- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
RECENT claims by former Vice-President Joice Mujuru, who is now president of the newly-formed opposition Zimbabwe People’s First (Zim PF) and former State Security minister Didymus Mutasa, that they were not at liberty to expose Zanu PF’s dark past lest they play foul to the Official Secrecy Act, cannot go unchallenged. It’s no secret that Mujuru, Mutasa et al at ZimPF played a pivotal role in ensuring the Zanu PF party stranglehold on power…Read More