- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
RECENT claims by former Vice-President Joice Mujuru, who is now president of the newly-formed opposition Zimbabwe People’s First (Zim PF) and former State Security minister Didymus Mutasa, that they were not at liberty to expose Zanu PF’s dark past lest they play foul to the Official Secrecy Act, cannot go unchallenged. It’s no secret that Mujuru, Mutasa et al at ZimPF played a pivotal role in ensuring the Zanu PF party stranglehold on power…Read More