- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
Zanu-PF top spin doctor, Jonathan Moyo has made bold claims that Zimbabwe People First leader Joyce Mujuru is making political capital out of Gukurahundi atrocities. Last week, Mujuru was quoted saying once elected as President she will bring perpetrators to book. More than 20 000 people in Matabeleland and some parts of the Midlands were killed by the fifth brigade. President Robert Mugabe has never apologised only saying it was a moment of madness. Writing…Read More