- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
- FREE FISTULA-corrective surgery for vaginal injuries-tel-08080 231
Zanu-PF top spin doctor, Jonathan Moyo has made bold claims that Zimbabwe People First leader Joyce Mujuru is making political capital out of Gukurahundi atrocities. Last week, Mujuru was quoted saying once elected as President she will bring perpetrators to book. More than 20 000 people in Matabeleland and some parts of the Midlands were killed by the fifth brigade. President Robert Mugabe has never apologised only saying it was a moment of madness. Writing…Read More