- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Zanu-PF top spin doctor, Jonathan Moyo has made bold claims that Zimbabwe People First leader Joyce Mujuru is making political capital out of Gukurahundi atrocities. Last week, Mujuru was quoted saying once elected as President she will bring perpetrators to book. More than 20 000 people in Matabeleland and some parts of the Midlands were killed by the fifth brigade. President Robert Mugabe has never apologised only saying it was a moment of madness. Writing…Read More