- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
COLOGNE – Zimbabwe Defence Forces (ZDF) Commander, General Constantino Guveya Chiwenga, is set to be granted special powers when he assumes the office of Vice President of Zimbabwe any day from now, to help his imminent boss, VP Emmerson Mnangagwa, all but about to become the second republic leader to stabilise the political and economic situation in the country ahead of the 2018 presidential and parliamentary elections, Spotlight Zimbabwe reported. The disclosures come at a…Read More