- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
Organisations and political parties that seek to use violent means to attain power have no place in a democracy and such outfits are unwelcome in Africa, President Mugabe said yesterday. He said this yesterday in the Zambian capital, Lusaka where he had gone to attend the inauguration of President Edgar Chagwa Lungu. He was delivering an address on behalf of African Heads of State and Government, and leaders of regional bodies that had come…Read More