- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
MDC Renewal spokesperson Jacob Mafume has said it is necessary to probe the companies owned by Judges following their Supreme Court Ruling which granted companies permission to dismiss workers after giving three months notice. “Oh had I been an editor for the day just one day when the Supreme court judgement was issued . Black Friday for workers would have been my heading,” said Mafume. “Workers of Zimbabwe unite would have been another. I would…Read More