- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
MUTARE: Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko, Thursday, came face-to-face with reality when he was welcomed by heaps of scrap metal during his tour of the Nyakamete industrial site in the eastern border city. Once a hub of manufacturing, Nyakamete has been reduced to a scrap yard. Companies such as Mutare Board and Paper Mills which used to be a huge exporter of newsprint in the region and a major employer have now been reduced to sadza…Read More