- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Whislt Zimbabwe is reeling from the effects of a dead Zanu PF created economy, joblessness and no electricity service delivery, vice president Phelekezela Mphoko is still living large, at the five-star Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare. He has now , registered a total of 288 days in the hotel starting form his appointment to the post of Zimbabwe’s second vice president in December 2014 , living in the hotel’s executive suite since December 14, in 2014. Government has reportedly spent…Read More