- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
HARARE City councillors have accused MPs of causing confusion and usurping their powers, tasking acting mayor Chris Mbanga to engage Speaker of the National Assembly Jacob Mudenda over the “errant” legislators. Angry councillors, debating during a full council meeting on Thursday, accused some MPs in Harare of being ignorant of their mandate. Budiriro councillor Panganai Charumbira said MPs should know their jurisdiction and called for unity of purpose among stakeholders to deal with issues affecting…Read More