- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
THE state-run Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) has exposed as disingenuous claims by the Zanu PF government that it is committed to fighting corruption. The ZBC, which fired 300 workers last week, has announced that Tazzen Mandizvidza is now in charge of news and current affairs at the public broadcaster. Mandizvidza was one of the senior executives suspended over allegations they looted the financially crippled broadcaster of more than US$6 million. Others included then CEO Happison…Read More