- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
Government has begun identifying roads for urban tollgates, and the first targets are Harare’s Samora Machel Avenue and Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo/Airport Road. Though the exact location of the tollgates is yet to be determined, it is understood these two were picked as they are trunk roads linking central Harare and other cities and towns. Information gathered by The Sunday Mail last week indicates the Harare tollgates will open before 2015 ends, and then more will…Read More