- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Government has begun identifying roads for urban tollgates, and the first targets are Harare’s Samora Machel Avenue and Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo/Airport Road. Though the exact location of the tollgates is yet to be determined, it is understood these two were picked as they are trunk roads linking central Harare and other cities and towns. Information gathered by The Sunday Mail last week indicates the Harare tollgates will open before 2015 ends, and then more will…Read More