- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Whislt Zimbabwe is reeling from the effects of a dead Zanu PF created economy, joblessness and no electricity service delivery, vice president Phelekezela Mphoko is still living large, at the five-star Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare. He has now , registered a total of 288 days in the hotel starting form his appointment to the post of Zimbabwe’s second vice president in December 2014 , living in the hotel’s executive suite since December 14, in 2014. Government has reportedly spent…Read More