- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
The sellout of sellouts, Emmerson Mnangagwa, is trying to reverse the truth. Fact: It was Joshua nkomo who brought the first arms into zimbabwe in 1962. Fact: It was the British agent and close collaborator of British mercenary leader David Stirling, Leopold Takawira who introduced tribalism to divide the struggle. Fact: it was Nkomo who organized military training in the USSR in 1963. To understand the problem and its origins, we can quote Andrew Young,…Read More