- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
CHIPINGE: Two Mozambican cattle rustlers who were causing sleepless nights to local villagers were Monday caged to 14 years each after they were convicted of stealing four beasts. Khozani Mtisi, 21, and Moses Masiya, 36, both from Bakonye village, Mozambique, pleaded guilty on their own plea when they appeared before Chipinge magistrate Noah Gwatidzo facing stock theft charges as defined in section 114(2)(a)(i)(ii) of the Criminal Law (Codification Reform) Act chapter 9:23. Public prosecutor, Edith…Read More