- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
All MDC-T youths should take courses in judo and karate and MPs must possess licensed guns that they may use in self-defence, Former Hurungwe West Member of Parliament (MP), Themba Mliswa said. Mliswa, who is also a fitness trainer reportedly told MDC-T youths during the party’s 16th Anniversary commemoration rally held at Nharira Business Centre in Chikomba District. – Mliswa said his advice was not intended to promote violence but to enable youth to defend…Read More