- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
A MAN from Mzola 6 Village in Jotsholo, who stabbed a 24 year old police officer to death was yesterday sentenced to 25 years in jail. In an attempt to evade arrest, the then 24 year old culprit , Proud Dlamini (26), of Mzola 6 Village in Jotsholo, evade arrest on New Year’s Day, stabbed the Lupane, Jotsholo Police Station cop, in the abdomen and head with the lethal Okapi knife on new years day. While he pleaded…Read More