- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has challenged an urgent chamber application by Prosecutor General Johannes Tomana seeking the court to stop a commission of inquiry into his suitability of holding the office of the Prosecutor General. In its response through an affidavit, the JSC through the Secretary, Justice Rita Makarau says Mr Tomana should appreciate some of the provisions of the constitution. The JSC further says the applicant misdirected himself by believing that he holds…Read More