- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
THE South African government has announced that foreign students graduating from its universities in critical skills areas now qualify for permanent and long term work permits so that their talents can be retained. Several Zimbabwean students including those under the Presidential Scholarship are studying at various universities in the neighbouring country. Home Affairs Minister Mr Malusi Gigaba made the remarks during an address at the International Students Conference in Cape Town recently. “International students…Read More