- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
ZANU-PF Midlands province has passed a vote of no confidence on July Moyo, Victor Matemadanda, Owen Mudha Ncube, Goodwill Shiri and Clarisse Mutambisi. The province, led by acting provincial chairman Tapiwa Matangaidze, suspended the group on allegations of gross misconduct, running parallel structures, divisive conduct and promoting factionalism. A vote of no confidence was also passed on other provincial executive members, the provincial spokesperson Cornelius Mpereri, Justice Mayor Wadyajena and a Chigaba on the same…Read More