- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
A MAN from Chiredzi allegedly fatally assaulted his mother, 87, in the presence of his father, 101, during an argument over pastures. Daniel Mazvuma, 50, of Village 1 Wana Extension, struck Chenhare Mazvuma with a log on the legs, head and several times on the abdomen leading to her death some hours later. Daniel allegedly accused Chenhare of letting neighbours destroy their pastures. During cross examination, Daniel who was represented by Dumisani Hwacha of Hwacha…Read More