- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
GOKWE-Nembudziya MP Justice Mayor Wadyajena was yesterday slapped with yet another warrant of arrest after he defaulted court. His lawyer Givemore Muvhiringi told the court that Wadyajena, 35, was in Lusaka Zambia, on parliament business which is why he skipped court appearance. The legislator was supposed to attend court for a ruling on his application to have charges of insulting fellow party members referred to the Constitutional Court. Wadyajena faces two counts — one of…Read More