- MANICALAND PROVINCIAL AFFAIRS AND DEVOLUTION MINISTER Dr Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) and founding nationalist and Zanu PF Central Committee member Cde Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91), who died last week, are likely to be buried at the National Heroes Acre on the same day.
- HOW ZIMBABWEAN WHO MURDERED his parents, enjoyed narrating it to cops, chanting ‘They must die at 10PM’…Mangwe ‘killer’
- BELGIAN MINISTER TWEETS EU's Covid vaccine price list to anger of manufacturers
- FORMER TOP MODEL ralleges rape by Prof Jonathan MoyoFormer top model alleges rape by Prof Jonathan Moyo
- UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS ARRIVING IN ZIMBABWE FROM SOUTH AFRICA either through the border , using other illegal entry points and some paying bribes to enter the the country without producing the Covid-19 free certificates are a major concern as Zimbabwe authorities fear the new Covid-19 variant recently detected in neighbouring South Africa might have crossed over into the country.
POLICE have gazetted a new ban on protests, starting yesterday to October 15 in compliance with High Court Judge, Justice Priscilla Chigumba’s ruling that they must first notify all stakeholders if they intend to ban demonstrations and processions in Harare. Officer Commanding Harare Central District Chief Superintendent Newbert Saunyama, who is the regulating authority in the district, announced the new ban in an extraordinary Government gazette yesterday where he also issued a notice…Read More