- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has challenged an urgent chamber application by Prosecutor General Johannes Tomana seeking the court to stop a commission of inquiry into his suitability of holding the office of the Prosecutor General. In its response through an affidavit, the JSC through the Secretary, Justice Rita Makarau says Mr Tomana should appreciate some of the provisions of the constitution. The JSC further says the applicant misdirected himself by believing that he holds…Read More