- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has challenged an urgent chamber application by Prosecutor General Johannes Tomana seeking the court to stop a commission of inquiry into his suitability of holding the office of the Prosecutor General. In its response through an affidavit, the JSC through the Secretary, Justice Rita Makarau says Mr Tomana should appreciate some of the provisions of the constitution. The JSC further says the applicant misdirected himself by believing that he holds…Read More