- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
OUTSPOKEN Kariba church leader, Patrick Mugadza, who attracted global attention last month after he staged a solo demonstration at the Zanu PF national conference in Victoria Falls, accusing government of fuelling poverty through maladministration, yesterday called on President Robert Mugabe to concede failure and step down immediately. Addressing journalists in the capital, Mugadza, who is currently on US$50 bail following his arrest, said he was ready to face “any consequences” arising from his remarks. The…Read More