- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
THE late Vice President Joshua Nkomo could have never seen independent Zimbabwe in 1980 had a plot to gun down his plane by the Rhodesian Air Force succeeded in 1979. VP Nkomo who died on this day 16 years ago was at the time travelling back to Zambia from a meeting in Maputo, Mozambique when the Rhodesian forces hatched a plan to intercept and shoot down the Zambian military plane he was travelling on. This…Read More