- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ZANU PF national commissar and Local Government minister Saviour Kasukuwere yesterday pledged to dole out 1 500 hectares of land for various youth programmes throughout the country, in a move perceived as a vote-buying gimmick ahead of the 2018 elections. Kasukuwere made the pledge at a volatile Zanu PF youth rally in Mbare after thousands of youths cornered him demanding land for housing development and other activities. “In every constituency, we want to see a…Read More