- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
THE reluctance by Harare to give updates on their efforts to find the abducted social rights activist Itai Dzamara and reports of fresh farm invasions in Headlands have a great potential of spoiling the bidge-building process, the European Union (EU) has said. The Zimbabwe Peace Project, an NGO, said government officials in Headlands on Thursday invaded four farms, three of which belonged to white commercial farmers. Farm invasions and human rights abuses are some of…Read More