- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
THE reluctance by Harare to give updates on their efforts to find the abducted social rights activist Itai Dzamara and reports of fresh farm invasions in Headlands have a great potential of spoiling the bidge-building process, the European Union (EU) has said. The Zimbabwe Peace Project, an NGO, said government officials in Headlands on Thursday invaded four farms, three of which belonged to white commercial farmers. Farm invasions and human rights abuses are some of…Read More