- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
FORMER Zanu PF secretary for administration and Cabinet minister Didymus Mutasa has left the door open for a possible return to the ruling party over a year after he was unceremoniously kicked out. Insiders told NewsDay that the Zanu PF central committee will this Friday consider several disciplinary cases, including “most expulsions” that arose in the run-up to and aftermath of the December 2014 congress. Mutasa is a key member of the newly-formed Zimbabwe…Read More