- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
CHIEF NDIWENI OF NTABAZINDUNA , DOUSED his government allocated vehicle with fuel to stop Zanu pf youths taking away it. Bulawayo city, yesterday witnessed an amazing incident when Zanu pf on Wednesday afternoon in the Bulawayo city centre chanting Zanu pf slogans, attacked the prominent Ndebele Chief Ndiweni of Ntabazinduna in a bid to take away his government allocated vehicle.This follows, the chief’s calls recently when called for more Western sanctions on Zimbabwe, to pressure…Read More