- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
This announcement came after the high court ruled that Khuphe is the rightful heir to the founding President Dr Morgan Richard Tsvangirai. placing her back as the leader of MDC-T .Khuphe swiftly stated that “There is therefore an urgent need for dialogue between all parties mentioned in this court order including the applicant on how we can implement it.”“To achieve this we have instructed our legal counsel to engage the other party’s lawyers so that…Read More