- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe’s government is terrified of “an uprising fronted by vendors” hence it has resorted to strong arm tactics to remove them from the streets, the Zimbabwe Informal Sector’s Organization (Ziso) said Friday. The group that represents thousands of informal traders who have rejected two government ultimatums to vacate their stalls in urban areas, condemned the recent forced removal of informal miners in the Mazowe Valley. “Ziso suspects that there may be underlying political…Read More