- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
FORMER Midlands governor Cephas Msipa has accused President Robert Mugabe of breeding chaos by letting loose “trigger happy” national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere to cause more damage in Zanu-PF by purging his opponents in the ruling party at will. Msipa — who retired from politics a few years ago – said Mugabe’s failure to deal with his succession was causing problems in the Midlands province, where two acting Zanu-PF chairpersons and other parallel structures have brought…Read More