- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
FORMER Midlands governor Cephas Msipa has accused President Robert Mugabe of breeding chaos by letting loose “trigger happy” national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere to cause more damage in Zanu-PF by purging his opponents in the ruling party at will. Msipa — who retired from politics a few years ago – said Mugabe’s failure to deal with his succession was causing problems in the Midlands province, where two acting Zanu-PF chairpersons and other parallel structures have brought…Read More