- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
FORMER Midlands governor Cephas Msipa has accused President Robert Mugabe of breeding chaos by letting loose “trigger happy” national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere to cause more damage in Zanu-PF by purging his opponents in the ruling party at will. Msipa — who retired from politics a few years ago – said Mugabe’s failure to deal with his succession was causing problems in the Midlands province, where two acting Zanu-PF chairpersons and other parallel structures have brought…Read More