- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
Three U.S. airlines have announced they will no longer allow hunters to bring their big-game trophies on flights amid the recent uproar over an American who killed a well-known lion in Zimbabwe. American joined Delta and United Airlines Monday in refusing to permit certain animal trophies aboard. Effective immediately, American said it “will no longer transport buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion or rhino trophies,” in a tweet American Airline ✔@AmericanAir Effective immediately, we will no longer transport buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion or rhino trophies….Read More