- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
According to Zimbabwe’s new constitution, the motherland Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa. Mugabe has always maintained a firm grip over the rural population by starving them of information, feeding them with falsehoods and never allowing opposition or activists to grow their strengths into this electorate. Even drought relief, food, tractor and farm implements, seed,…Read More