- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
According to Zimbabwe’s new constitution, the motherland Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa. Mugabe has always maintained a firm grip over the rural population by starving them of information, feeding them with falsehoods and never allowing opposition or activists to grow their strengths into this electorate. Even drought relief, food, tractor and farm implements, seed,…Read More