- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
The Electoral Court has reserved its ruling over the application by ousted Zanu-PF Masvingo Provincial Chairman, Kudakwashe Bhasikiti Chuma challenging his expulsion from the ruling party. Advocate Terrence Hussein argued that Bhasikiti had no right to be heard as he was in breach of rule 18 of the High Court which requires that any person who seeks to sue the President must get leave from the High Court before he does so to avoid frivolous…Read More