- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
The Electoral Court has reserved its ruling over the application by ousted Zanu-PF Masvingo Provincial Chairman, Kudakwashe Bhasikiti Chuma challenging his expulsion from the ruling party. Advocate Terrence Hussein argued that Bhasikiti had no right to be heard as he was in breach of rule 18 of the High Court which requires that any person who seeks to sue the President must get leave from the High Court before he does so to avoid frivolous…Read More