- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
The Electoral Court has reserved its ruling over the application by ousted Zanu-PF Masvingo Provincial Chairman, Kudakwashe Bhasikiti Chuma challenging his expulsion from the ruling party. Advocate Terrence Hussein argued that Bhasikiti had no right to be heard as he was in breach of rule 18 of the High Court which requires that any person who seeks to sue the President must get leave from the High Court before he does so to avoid frivolous…Read More