- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
TWO men brandishing a pistol took advantage of a Zesa power cut to rob a filling station in Bulawayo where they got away with $650 and a cellphone. They allegedly fired a shot at Sauerstown Service Station some five minutes after electricity went out in the suburb at around 7PM on Sunday. Bulawayo police spokesperson Inspector Precious Simango referred questions to national spokesperson, Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi. Chief Supt Nyathi on Wednesday said police were…Read More