- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
The reaction by Zanu PF to the recent condemnation of President Robert Mugabe’s misrule show that the party resorts to violence whenever challenged The dictionary defines a terrorist as a person or group that relies on violence against innocent people to impose their will. The threats of unleashing violence and dealing ruthlessly with anyone and everyone who opposes Mugabe’s continued misrule have gone demonic and shows all Zanu PF functionaries are no more, nor…Read More