- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Human rights activists on Thursday met with the abducted journalist and democracy rights activist Itai Dzamara’s family to console them five months after he disappeared. Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights communications officer Kumbirai Mafunda. Kumbirai Mafunda posted on facebook that August is the month when Zimbabwe is supposed to honour and celebrate the exploits of its heroines and heroes. “We found time to join the Dzamara family at a peaceful vigil at the Africa Unity Square…Read More