- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Human rights activists on Thursday met with the abducted journalist and democracy rights activist Itai Dzamara’s family to console them five months after he disappeared. Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights communications officer Kumbirai Mafunda. Kumbirai Mafunda posted on facebook that August is the month when Zimbabwe is supposed to honour and celebrate the exploits of its heroines and heroes. “We found time to join the Dzamara family at a peaceful vigil at the Africa Unity Square…Read More