- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
BANC-ABC has fired 75 workers, sparking demonstrations outside its Arundel offices as the financial institution joins a growing list of Zimbabwean companies taking advantage of a recent Supreme Court ruling which makes it easier to dismiss employees without severance pay. The fired workers staged demonstrations on Tuesday at the bank’s local head office in protest against the dismissals they claimed were illegal, forcing management to call riot police who subsequently sealed off entrances into the…Read More