- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
BANC-ABC has fired 75 workers, sparking demonstrations outside its Arundel offices as the financial institution joins a growing list of Zimbabwean companies taking advantage of a recent Supreme Court ruling which makes it easier to dismiss employees without severance pay. The fired workers staged demonstrations on Tuesday at the bank’s local head office in protest against the dismissals they claimed were illegal, forcing management to call riot police who subsequently sealed off entrances into the…Read More