- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Tanzania Edzai Chimonyo is moving to grab a farm from a Mutare company asserting he is the rightful owner. In his court papers, Chimonyo cited Matansuka (Private) Limited and Lands minister Douglas Mombeshora as respondents. The retired army major-general wants a court order evicting Matansuka (Private) Limited from Sub-division 1 of Lot 1 of Fangudu Farm in Mutare. Matansuka is a major regional trader of selected commodity fruit and vegetable lines, with…Read More