- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Tanzania Edzai Chimonyo is moving to grab a farm from a Mutare company asserting he is the rightful owner. In his court papers, Chimonyo cited Matansuka (Private) Limited and Lands minister Douglas Mombeshora as respondents. The retired army major-general wants a court order evicting Matansuka (Private) Limited from Sub-division 1 of Lot 1 of Fangudu Farm in Mutare. Matansuka is a major regional trader of selected commodity fruit and vegetable lines, with…Read More