- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
President Mugabe yesterday bemoaned rampant corruption in rural and urban councils countrywide, saying the vice had reached alarming levels which threatened the country’s moral fabric.The President said it was shocking that corrupt councillors were cashing in on desperate home-seekers whom they fleeced of thousands of dollars through selling housing stands in undesignated areas or double allocations. He said that was supposed to stop forthwith. The President said this while addressing thousands of people at Chamisa…Read More