- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Family members of the late deputy leader of Kenya, Michael Wamalwa, travelled with dignitaries all the way to the Royal Free Hospital on Monday, to carry out a ritual that traditionally involves the slaughtering of a ram. Wamalwa, a member of the Bukusu clan, died aged 58 at the hospital in August 2003. His passing saw mass mourning in his home country of Kenya with authorities forced to deploy riot police to control the huge…Read More