- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe will, early next month, attend the United Nations (UN) international climate talks (Cop 21) in Paris despite being banned from travelling to Europe. Some western countries are also understood to have opposed the French decision to invite the Zimbabwean leader. The European Union (EU) has since lifted most of its sanctions against Harare but maintained a travel ban against Mugabe and his wife Grace. France will host the annual climate talks from…Read More