- DONALD TRUMP CONCEDES AND SAYS HE WILL LEAVE WHITE HOUSE if electoral college votes for Joe Biden.
- TRUMP PUSHING THROUGH DOZENS OF LAST MINUTE POLICY CHANGES – including use of firing squads-Five more federal executions are scheduled in the weeks before Joe Biden enters the White House
- WAR VETERANS HAVE APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DEMANDING US$364 000 and $78 000 each in pension arrears, dating back to 2008 when they claim to have been denied their dues despite government's undertaking to pay them and send their children to school, among other benefits..
- BULAWAYO GIRLS College closes due to Covid-19 detected after an Upper Six students leavers’ party.
- ZIM proposes the removal of second-hand vehicles aged 10 years and above, from the Open General Import Licence.
Mphoko’s war history queried More questions have emerged about Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s self-touted liberation struggle credentials, amid stunning new claims that he went “AWOL” (absent without official leave) at the height of the war while in exile in Mozambique. In an interview with the Daily News yesterday, former War Veterans minister Christopher Mutsvangwa said Mphoko, 75, had allegedly ditched his regiment in Mozambique to enjoy life with his then wife-to-be, Laurinda, who later became…Read More