- Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire 11 million population, after Wuhan recorded 7locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.
- 40 burials per day, Harare Council short of grave diggers in its eight cemeteries as COVID-19 daily death toll surges
- Writer Conway collapsed and died around 4pm at his House today.
- CHINA after Chiyadzwa diamonds mining, invests US$37,5 million into RG Mugabe Airport and ZW$1 billion in Zimbabwe Iron and Steel (Ziscosteel)
- HARARE City Council overwhelmed due to a shortage of nurses and grave diggers, 51 COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours
Mphoko’s war history queried More questions have emerged about Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s self-touted liberation struggle credentials, amid stunning new claims that he went “AWOL” (absent without official leave) at the height of the war while in exile in Mozambique. In an interview with the Daily News yesterday, former War Veterans minister Christopher Mutsvangwa said Mphoko, 75, had allegedly ditched his regiment in Mozambique to enjoy life with his then wife-to-be, Laurinda, who later became…Read More