- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe (91), now in his sunset years after over half a century at the helm of the ruling party and almost three decades as Zimbabwe’s only iron fisted ruler “appears to be losing his tools of oppression”. With successive Constitutional Court (ConCourt) orders declaring large swaths of the loathed Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Aippa) ultra-vires the Constitution, last week’s landmark ruling by the apex court to outlaw the obnoxious…Read More