- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe (91), now in his sunset years after over half a century at the helm of the ruling party and almost three decades as Zimbabwe’s only iron fisted ruler “appears to be losing his tools of oppression”. With successive Constitutional Court (ConCourt) orders declaring large swaths of the loathed Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Aippa) ultra-vires the Constitution, last week’s landmark ruling by the apex court to outlaw the obnoxious…Read More