- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Featuring on local and international films earned Lawrence Banda (who later changed his name to Lawrence Simbarashe) popularity that opened floodgates to fame and fortune. He became a darling of many companies as they engaged him for adverts and that time he bought a fleet of nice cars and used to live lavishly, according to close relatives. Simbarashe became known as “Mudhara Bhonzo” after his lead role in the famous “Timmy naBhonzo” television series…Read More