- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
- GOVERNMENT DISMISSES EX-VP MPHOKO'S US$300 000 in pension benefits claim as the Public Service Commission (PSC) says Mphoko will only be paid his pension in local currency ZWL$ and should not expect any other benefits.
- MARRY CHIWENGA SPILLS THE BEANS: VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE , Marry, jells court that the retired army general harbours an ambition to take over the presidency and Chiwenga registered all assets in his relatives’ names in an effort to avoid sanctions that were imposed on him by the United States government.
- TWO TONNES- 92 BAGS/ 2 tonnes of mbanje/ cannabis/ wacky tobacco/ weed found at Forbes Border Post in a truck from Malawi, driver fled
Newly-appointed Zifa president Philip Chiyangwa yesterday came out from his first board meeting announcing he will be going on leave while revealing the association’s resolutions to engage KPMG to conduct a forensic audit. Chiyangwa received an overwhelming seal of approval from the Zifa councillors following a landslide victory that catapulted him to succeed Cuthbert Dube. And with all eyes on Chiyangwa and his board, who have the unenviable task of resurrecting Zimbabwean football which plunged…Read More