- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
ZANU-PF Bikita West legislator Munyaradzi Kereke appeared at the Harare Magistrate’s court yesterday facing charges of raping a 13-year-old girl in 2010 and indecently assaulting her sister who was 15-years-old at the time. It is the first case of its kind to be handled by a private prosecutor in Zimbabwe. Kereke denied the allegations, saying the crimes he was accused of committing were politically-motivated and meant to tarnish his image. But private prosecutor, Charles Warara,…Read More