- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- 'As long as Mnangagwa is there, we shall remain under the auspices of a dictator, He will go whether he likes it or not. This is not his mother's country,'-Job Sikhala MDC deputy national chairperson
- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
In an ongoing council saga, the main opposition in Zimbabwe, Movement for Democratic Chance (MDC T) has suspended Harare city council Acting Mayor Chris Mbanga. Mbanga suspension follows allegations of defying MDC T opposition party directives and his refusal to recognise the city’s Town Clerk James Mushore. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow………. MDCT Head Quaters in Harare at Harvest HouseRead More