- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Outspoken former war veterans leader Jabulani Sibanda has denied widespread claims that he orchestrated the bloody 2008 election campaigns. At the time, Sibanda was a Zanu PF member. In a question and answer interview excerpts gleaned from the Zimbabwe Independent, Sibanda said no genuine war veteran participated in violence. He blamed the violence on a “Third Force”. “When I was national chairman of war veterans in 2008, there was no genuine war veteran who was…Read More