- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Outspoken former war veterans leader Jabulani Sibanda has denied widespread claims that he orchestrated the bloody 2008 election campaigns. At the time, Sibanda was a Zanu PF member. In a question and answer interview excerpts gleaned from the Zimbabwe Independent, Sibanda said no genuine war veteran participated in violence. He blamed the violence on a “Third Force”. “When I was national chairman of war veterans in 2008, there was no genuine war veteran who was…Read More